Customer Comments
Back ] Home ] Gallery ] Next ]

E-mail   burlwoodbox@yahoo.com  or
call   734 662-7274    9am - 9pm EST

We work hard to create beautiful, unique boxes, and it is always a pleasure to hear back from our customers. If you have a comment you would like to share with us, please e-mail us.

Russ writes: Wow! I thought people like you guys were extinct. It has been a real pleasure doing business with you.

Brian and Lisa Stanton write:
Hi folks, Everything arrived in shipshape condition and in plenty of time for Lisa's birthday. Al was terrific to deal with and Lisa loved the box. It was a pleasure to be your first pure web sale. The workmanship was superb. Please feel free to use us as a referral.

Sandra Witherington writes:
BOY IS IT GORGEOUS! The jewelry box arrived this morning and is in excellent condition. I'm very pleased. It looks even better than I remembered from the show on Marco Island. Thank you so much, hope to see you at future shows.

Debbie Magennis writes:
You have outdone yourselves! The drawers pull out sooooooo smoothly, everything is aligned to perfection! I can't wait to give it to Kyle!

Mike Miley writes: The box arrived today. AWESOME! ! I know she will love it.
You and your husband do great work. Thanks.

Danny Mc Govern writes:
I have received the shipment  Deb, I hope she likes it and I do appreciate the follow up on your end, and I have to say that the attention to detail you show to clients and your response time to questions is an example to anyone who runs a sales operation.

Stacey writes:
I received the box Saturday in perfect condition. It's absolutely stunning! I can't wait to give it to my husband. Thank you so much!

Andrea Martone writes:
Your artistry is masterful. The jewelry box I ordered for my daughter for Christmas was enthusiastically received, and the details of your craftsmanship appreciated. We’re saving our money for more orders!

Thomas Beck writes:

The subject item, which I ordered as a Christmas gift for my wife, was received in perfect time and condition and was even better than the representations made on your site led me to expect.
As if that wasn’t enough, your expert advice, Deb, was right on.
  I just showed her the buckeye and redwood burls on cherry, the first of which she said, “Yuck”, to and the latter was, in her opinion, “OK, but not as nice as the quilted maple on cherry”, which you observed in our conversations was so popular with women.

Colleen writes:

Just wanted to let you know I received the jewelry box in good shape and on time. Thanks again. It's beautiful and my Mom loves it!!!!....actually, it was real hard not to run out...buy her something else and keep the box for me..

Tarcisio writes:

Thank you so much! In one word, it's PERRRRRRRRRFECT!!!!

Joe M Abbeduto writes:

Just received the jewelry box. It's beautiful!! Thank you again!

Ward Cole writes:
What can I say that does justice to the beauty of Al's work?  I was close to being simply stunned when I removed it from the box, unwrapped the packing and saw it for the first time.  The wood is awesomely beautiful and the finish is as fine as I've ever seen.On top of all that, the interior is exactly what I had been looking for (with no success) for months. Thank you both for creating such beauty and giving us such pleasure!!!! My wife will be so pleased!!!!

Greg and Sutha Wenger write:
  We received our jewelry box today and it is beautiful.  My wife loves it.  The drawers fit just right and slide smoothly.  The wood grain has so much depth.  You both do a wonderful job.

John Bell writes:

What a splendid work of craftsmanship!  Far better than your pictures portray!  Thanks much and have a great holiday season.

Dave Shadel writes:
   Got it!  WONDERFUL!!!!

The Darago's write:
     Thanks, my wife loves the jewelry box, it is really high-quality.
      Every time I Look at it, I think how beautiful it is and how much work went into making it.  I do love it.

Al Harbick writes:

I just opened my Christmas present that my wife got from you two, Deb - she said you had told her you would pick out a special box. Let me tell you two something - that little box has already climbed to the top of my favorites in my assorted box collection. It's probably one of the most striking and beautiful custom boxes I have ever seen. Thank you - and what a wonderful present.

Jody Frame Kelly writes:

Just to let you know.....I loved the box that I ordered for my husband!

Rocky Russo writes:
      The box just arrived. Oh my God! It’s gorgeous. I can’t wait to give it to her. She will fall in love with it.

Becky Shaver writes:
    I received the jewelry box that I ordered today and its absolutely beautiful. I'm very happy with the box. I initially thought the price was a bit high, but after seeing the box compared to what you'd pay the same money for in the stores, I'm very satisfied.

Anne Hume writes:
    My husband and I just wanted to tell you that the wooden box that you recently made arrived yesterday and its absolutely beautiful! The box is for our daughter who is away at college. We have it sitting on our dining room table so we can enjoy it until she comes home...We hope to order more from you in the near future.

Ms. Beasley writes:
     I received my Nadia Quilted Maple on Mahagony jewelry box today and I'm still in awe! Thank you very much for crafting such beautiful artwork that I want to show off to everyone. I order tons of stuff from different websites but I must say this is the most treasured item I have purchased. Keep up the excellent workmanship and as soon as I can make up my mind I will order one of your "creative box" style.

Bert Luitink writes:

I just received my box this morning and I'm absolutely blown away. This box is gorgeous!!! My wife will be thrilled. Now if I can only wait until Christmas to give it to her. Thanks so much. When the rest of the women in the family see this I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again.

Rob Hyland writes:
   My wife and I absolutely love the box! We just love to look at it. It's a piece of art!

Deb Goldenstein writes:

I received my order of two jewelry boxes yesterday.  Just wanted to let you know, both of these boxes exceeded my expectations.  The craftsmanship is meticulous.  I am very pleased and will be ordering again as gifts in the future.

Sign up for Deb and Al's mailing list

All content on this web site is the property of Deborah Keese and Alan Freund and is protected under United States and International copyright law. The images may not be reproduced, stored, or manipulated without the written permission of the artist.

Deborah Keese and Alan Freund